What can I do to help?

on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hi Abnau,

I'm a founder of Weebly and I noticed it's been a long time since
you've logged in to Weebly.

We're a small company based in San Francisco, and we work really hard
at making Weebly the easiest, fastest and most powerful way for you to
create a website, blog or online store.

If you ended up not needing a website, feel free to ignore this email.

But if you tried using Weebly and it didn't work out for you, I'd like
to personally see if I can help.

Feel free to email me at dan.v@weebly.com and let me know what problems
you ran into, and I'd love to help get them resolved.

Best,

Dan Veltri
Founder, Weebly

 

 

 

P.S. - To stop receiving emails from Weebly, click here to unsubscribe.

Weebly, Inc, 564 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133

Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© Latest World News for Today All Rights Reserved