QUICK QUESITON about my next book: vote with 1 click & get a FREE book!

on Monday, September 2, 2013

Greetings! 

I am almost finished my new book, which is subtitled, "How to Hunt, Filter and See Opportunity, Everywhere"  But I am not sure what to title it. Because you subscribe to Trend Hunter's newsletter, I would love for you to vote with 1 click.

If you help me by clicking on your favorite title, you'll be taken to a page with a FREE digital download of my last book, Exploiting Chaos, free Trend Reports and videos, plus, I'll make sure you are first to know about the new book.

VOTE WITH 1-CLICK:
Which book title do you like best?

a) TREND HUNTER -       How to Hunt, Filter and See Opportunity, Everywhere
b) FUTURE FILTER -       How to Hunt, Filter and See Opportunity, Everywhere
c) DISRUPTABLE -         How to Hunt, Filter and See Opportunity, Everywhere
d) PATTERNS OF COOL- How to Hunt, Filter and See Opportunity, Everywhere

THANKS!!!

Jeremy  


------------
Jeremy Gutsche
Chief Trend Hunter, TrendHunter.com - #1 most popular, most updated collection of cutting edge trends!
Author, EXPLOITING CHAOS - INC Best Books for Business Owners, #1 Most Popular on CEO Read





 
  

This email was sent to abnaupower@gmail.com by trendcandy@trendhunter.com |  
Trend Hunter | 9 Clarence Square | Toronto | Ontario | M5V1H1 | Canada
Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© Latest World News for Today All Rights Reserved