BIG DAY! Please check out my big book launch today!

on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Greetings! 
 

 

IT'S THE BIG DAY!  Today my new book is out, and I begin my mission to help you get BETTER & FASTER!  I'm pretty excited because the book had a kick ass feature in CEO Read and INC Magazine to kick start the momentum, and that helped bump the book up to #1 in Marketing on Amazon. That's a good initial push, but I still need to really get things rolling so I am hoping to get you involved. 

I have two sets of freebies for you.

1. VIDEO INSPIRATION - I put up a 30 minute educational keynote you might like. It's my best work so far, racking up about 2,000,000 views in its first few weeks. Check it out if you want some inspiration, and please share it:

2. FREE EXTRAS - If you do know anyone interested in innovation, entrepreneurship or adaptation, please let them know that BETTER and FASTER is currently bundled with a ton of freebies for early supporters. Basically, all of the first round books come with a code that includes $250+ in free extras, including:
- Top 40 2015 Trend Report (worth $250)
- Better & Faster Framework, Critical Homework Questions & Takeaways
- Bonus Videos about each of the 6 patterns of opportunity
- 31 page bonus chapter with 70 Innovation Secrets from top innovators, like: Adidas, Mattel, Nickelodeon, Dr. Seuss, Staples, Behance, AirBNB, WIRED, Jaguar, Shark Tank, Hyatt, Sony, Coca-Cola, 3M, eBay and Virgin. 
- Five special sample custom Trend Reports
- My last award-winning book, Exploiting Chaos, as a downloadable PDF.
- Something special from me, just for the early first round supporters... 

If you need more convincing, please check out CEO Read's review:
http://inthebooks.800ceoread.com/jack-covert-selects/articles/better-and-faster-the-proven-path-to-unstoppable-ideas

Time to get BETTER & FASTER!!!

Cheers,
Jeremy

 

----------------------------
Jeremy Gutsche
CEO, Trend Hunter - The World's #1 Largest, Most-Powerful Trend Site, Celebrating 2 Billion Views


 


 


 








    


 


 


 


 


 


 




This email was sent to abnaupower@gmail.com by jeremy@trendhunter.com |  


Trend Hunter | 9 Clarence Square | Toronto | Ontario | M5V1H1 | Canada
Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© Latest World News for Today All Rights Reserved