Wayne Rooney is Staying With Manchester United

on Sunday, July 7, 2013


Wayne Rooney is Staying With Manchester United

London: Manchester United new manager David Moyes confirmed Wayne Rooney will not be sold. He was speaking at the first press conference since moving to Old Trafford. Rooney's future to be speculation and focus this summer to move obscure David Moyes who took over Sir Alex Ferguson.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Paris Saint Germain (PSG) is projected to be the location for the transfer of England striker Wayne Rooney, but Moyes insists he will stay at Old Trafford. "Wayne Rooney is not for sale. Manchester United and he will remain here, "he said.

David Moyes has led Wayne Rooney, 28, while he was thus optimistic Everton earned her the best from the England striker. "I'm lucky to have known Wayne Rooney when he was just 16 years old. "In fact, I already had a meeting with Wayne Rooney. He trained with the great and back to a very good performance makes me excited to work with.

"After talking with him a few times, the last thing that I should not even arise again. "Now we work together and I see he was excited and happy. He's a great player and again I emphasize, Wayne Rooney is not for sale, "he said. David Moyes was reluctant affect the reported friction between Wayne Rooney and former United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

"I do not know the essence of their meeting. For me, my time is just starting at Manchester United. "I want to try to help Wayne Rooney achieve best performance. "For me, Wayne Rooney is the same as, Like George Best, Bobby Charlton or Roy Keane.
Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© Latest World News for Today All Rights Reserved