Usain Bolt is Convinced to Stay in Power Until the 2016 Olympics

on Thursday, July 4, 2013


Usain Bolt is Convinced to Stay in Power Until the 2016 Olympics

Paris: More older and mature, Usain Bolt confident to outperform at least until the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

The six-time Olympic champion who will compete for the championship Areva in Paris, Saturday rediscover the rhythm of questionable performance and motivation after losing to the U.S. sprinter Justin Gatlin at the Golden Gala, June 6.

Bolt, however, has recovered from that defeat by winning the 200 meters at the Bislett Games and the record 9.94 seconds in his homeland, last June 21 at the Jamaican team test session.

Now time to show that I can be a dominant sprinter "Usain Bolt, Jamaican sprinter

Bolt thus clearly wants to continue the rhythm of its good performance. "I want to continue dominance until the next Olympics. I have to work hard, train hard and stay focused, "said Bolt.

"I have won everything but now time to show that I can be a dominant sprinter. You definitely want to dominate the remainder of his career there. "

In other words, losing to Gatlin the day can help replenish its bolt.

"I see what I need to do to get back on track the best. I have a lot of sacrifices and now the time to reach the target, "said Bolt, 27, who are preparing themselves to face the world championships in Moscow next month.
Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© Latest World News for Today All Rights Reserved